• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas

0 hugs
 
Merry Christmas y'all!
Been wonderfully festive this year, especially when I managed to get hold of the gingerbread house.
Untitled

Untitled
The best day to waken the child in every pretentious adulthood.


Been trying to get into the habit of taking as many pictures as I could. Tough when sometimes your boy is being judgmental. Turns out his thoughts has slowly channeled into liking it. So I guess I could pick up my hidden obsession.

... starting next year. *failed*

Santa baby hurried down the chimney tonight for I've been an awfully good girl this year...
IMG_3366

WARNING: Yours truly will be taking massive photos with my new cam. Future posts may contain flashing materials which may not be suitable for sensitive cynics. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff