• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Monday, April 29, 2013

0 hugs
 
So. Bye April!

FML the time just flew without me. I stood still. Lolol that just doesn't make sense.

IMG_4202
So I'm just summing up what I've been loving for this month.
Okay lie, just part of it, 'coz I was too lazy to literally take picture of everything that I love. So these are parts of it.

1. <3 p="" tangerine="" the="">
IMG_4201

So colour blocking might not be THAT in now, but still, I have a love relationship with it. Tangerine is the key colour now. Lovin' it!

2.  T H E    S U N!!!
IMG_4110
How so ironic. The religious user of sunscreen and sun protection is craving for the sun? You will understand the pain after living under the forever-1'C weather long enough. Seriously. Can never say never.

3. Print bottoms
IMG_4169

IMG_4170
Okay, I admit now that I am a lil' bit more matured now, I appreciate the fact that my toes should be shy. HAHA what was that? I realised that my toes are not the best shape la, like I appreciate they're not...crooked or anything, but they just meant to be hidden for my personal enjoyment only lolol.

4. D I E T
IMG_4184
Not what I love, more like one that I should keep my mind on. See that extra cheeks? OMG FML KTHXBYE! Lolol. Okay so I thought I would never gained weight, but I might need to stop being so arrogant and gain back some control. I cannot keep swallowing elephant everyday. Moderation m o d e r a t i o n   m  o  d  e  r  a  t  i  o  n  n  n  n  n  n.......


Okay getting mad now.

By the way, I think I sort of have this artistic manner in my characteristic. Not sure if it should be encouraged, but feeling inspired and act on it is just the best feeling in life. 

Kbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff