• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Monday, May 06, 2013

A Step Closer

0 hugs
 
IMG_4243

“I am not an angel," I asserted; "and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself.” 

The world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can, and that's what makes it so damn interesting. No one says it's easy, democracy is a long process. I am inspired, we should be the change we want to see in life.

Trying to change many flaws in me, and trying to plant raw spirits into the old soul. Stand and fight for your own value, despite how reality fails you, because that's the only way life's worth living for.

Attempting to plant the entrepreneurial seed within me, and albeit the start proves to be a little bit shabby, but I will try my best to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff