• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Louis Vuitton Spring 2013: Checkered Trend

0 hugs
 

Louis-Vuitton-Spring-2013-2VUI_0156.450x6752231148-LV-6.JPG
The Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 which clothes were inspired by the work of Daniel Buren's work that involved a lot of grids, I am in love with most, if not all, of the checkered clothing pieces from the collection.
LV-4-actresses
And celebrities are showing their love by making appearances in different cuts and grids. Of the four above, I am totally lovin' Kristen Stewart who looks absolutely stunning in that.
My take on checkered trend
Found this high waisted short and I knew it'd be a great piece to go with everything even with a sheer tights. Because you can never know with the weather here in the UK :/
Can't believe it's June now. But I'm looking forward to Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff