• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Polka Fever

0 hugs
 

So, for someone like me who's not particularly confident with my pick on floral prints, or prints in general, it's safe to say that polka dots is my safe harbour. That's the only print that I sort of willing to land on.

Okay sorry the romper kinda needs ironing and I was quite in a hurry to rush out the door, so...yeah.
DSC_0907
Romper: Topshop

DSC_0912
My eye bag is quite pain too watch to be honest but I've got no idea how to handle it ay further either. D*mn ageing! lol
IMG_4535
IMG_4534
Babe looking exceptionally good in his shirt. *cough cough* lol.

DSC_0704
Fell in love with this polka dot skinny pants when I first came over it! Imagine pairing it with a white pair of oxfords, straw hats and a long strap mini bag. Perfect summer look! You can get the skinny pants here.

Love the vintage vibe that polka dot prints seems to deliver in almost every outfit. Here are some of my favourite celebrity takes:
0012

Blair Waldorf looks as princess as she could in this top pairing with the flowy full skirt.

2011-fall-fashion-trends-animal-prints-polka--L-gZPdkI

Taylor Swift looking young and girly yet feminine in this polka dot dress. The hair and the red lips are just a great finish!

321477_577735375593935_1534835541_n
Kate Middleton looking as 'kate' as ever in this feminine piece. Love it!

So what's your favourite print?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff