• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Reality Show Obsession: The Face

0 hugs
 
TheFace_UK

If you don't know already, I am a complete reality-show junkie. From ANTM to Keeping Up with the Kardashians to anything really, I'm all for it. Due to the nosiness in me, I guess. Having said that, here's my recent obsession-- The Face, a reality model search show hosted by our very own supermodel, Naomi Campbell, the sexy Karolina Kurkova, and the very chic Coco Rocha. I know I'm a bit slow on the bandwagon, as the Season 2 Premier is coming up real soon and I'm just getting started.


b9d96cdecemberwebtemplateX1

Gotta say, I am in love with Coco Rocha. She is just amazing! She looks a little bit way too skinny on TV, but her pictures are definitely gorg! Standing by my own belief, chubby face is a no-go :S Love how in these kinda shows, the spirits are constantly pumped up, give me sorts of adrenaline rush... and this sounds a bit creepy lol.

Anyways, you can watch it from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff