• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Sunday, June 30, 2013

InstaVideo

0 hugs
 
Okay, so this post is a bit cheating.

Just figured since I haven't posted for a while, gotta update my presence...

So. Instagram updated their features to include uploading a short like 15 seconds video, which is so my thing. I'm so excited to want to try that on, but didn't really wanna post like the cheesy scenery video, because it'd be so...not creative.

So I've decided to do this quick like OOTD short video, and we filmed outside of our apartment the other day, but guess what? I tried uploading it but the app crashed! So the video couldn't make its entrance into the #firstinstavideo hashtag family! Oh well. So since it didn't make it, Imma upload it here. lol.

We filmed later almost an identical video at the park later (which I later uploaded it on Instagram), but, this first spontaneous take should never die alone. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff