• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Monday, July 01, 2013

Dream: How do you interpret yours?

1 hugs
 
DSC_0942

Today's topic is...: Dream.

Very cliche I know, but it just got me thinking recently. When we first written down our dream job onto the 'ambition' column, we probably didn't have a very clear idea of what we were entering into. Or did we not?

Probably like all most girls, I like everything arts, from photography to performance arts...basically everything that has to do with creativity. Because yes, I think there is no price that you could put on creativity, priceless really. How you interpret something, and how you put your interpretation into picture...just so very inspiring. So for the past few years, my goal has included to create more things, be it anything really...a drawing, a picture, a short film...anything. To me, it means a lot. It sorts of help me release the 'something' in me that makes me feel...useful.

Shy, reserved, quiet... all the adjectives that could drown me just couldn't seemed to leave me alone. So I guess I am scared, and I hid the 'something' away, hoping that no one could ever find it, and I shall never recall its existence. But I guess life doesn't work this way. Well, maybe it could've worked if I'd insisted it to, but if I take one sec of silence to reflect on the current state of my life, I can't say that I'm proud of what I've achieved. And I don't think that's the right approach for life.

I think we live in a new era, where the old traditional way isn't the only way to life. I think creation is the gist of life. So you gotta be good in what you are creating, and I want to at least be able to try. I guess it comes to a point where I know, that there is no way for me to put it away, so, my goal for July will be: to try to push out of my shell and try something that I am afraid of everyday.

Gotta keep the adrenaline moving y'all. :)

So, what's your dream?

1 comment:

  1. to unleash the other side of urself hahah woman u ar...dream, mine would be to life live to the fullest! cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff