• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Go Crop or Go Home x Style Wars ft. Graffiti Arts

0 hugs
 
IMG_4598

Go crop or go home babehh.

Yeah...that's my weak attempt for fashion slogan. I'll leave it there.

Been lovin' cropped top and I particularly love pairing it with ripped rugged denim shorts, but I haven't found a perfect ripped shorts that I envisioned in my head yet, so for now, floral it is. Having said that, I think I am a lil' bit back on the schedule of working our for summer body. Well at least I gotta find my abs back, at least.

Been wanting to get into the fashion and art history, and the Style Wars documentary on hip hop and graffiti was a good start. Made me appreciate graffiti art a lil' bit more now.

Learning the history about things really makes you open up your mind and see its beauty, guess the same theory goes with everything in life. You gotta learn to understand people, places, and depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff