• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Saturday, July 13, 2013

How I Wear: Dungarees

0 hugs
 
Dungarees, or overalls,'s comeback has made me a very happy child, for it comprises most of the qualities that I keep going back to-- denim, check. shorts, check. one-piece, check! 

Plus it brings back all the childhood memories! If a clothe or fashion item could bring around a nostalgic tinge, I'm all for it. Because why not? vintage is cool and it's a must when it is relatable.

But of course, we shouldn't pair it like we used to with a Mickey Mouse tee (or maybe...we could?). What I'm saying is, we have to avoid looking too childish in it, so pairing is essential. Good thing is Mr. Sunshine finally makes it arrival in UK (and I'm so very glad so please don't ever go) and I can continue to show my love towards crop top.

DSC_0974
Dungarees: New Look;    Striped cropped top: Primark;   Sandals: Select

DSC_0973


DSC_0975

Been brainstorming ideas on how to best style the dungarees, and I think I have a better grip of it now. Was going to do a lookbook thing, but life happened, so that can wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff