• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Thursday, July 24, 2014

What's the best iPad mini cases?

0 hugs
 
Hey hey!! Back in action after bumping around different platforms! This time I think I sort of realise that I find myself keep coming back to blogspot so that should mean something, shouldn't it?

Anywaysssss, been wanting to change my iPad mini cover for some time now, as the current one feels kind of bulky in a way.
Untitled
Untitled
The leather makes the device much more thicker than it should be, so for someone like me who do NOT like to waste any of my physical energy with technology (because technology is meant to make you feel soooo easy and effortless!), I think I need a really slim case.

After doing a lil bit research here and there, I 'sadly' find that there aren't too many cases that are really slim. Most of it refer back to the basic Apple Smart Cases, be it the original or knockoffs.

I mean, to think about it it is kind of boring, but I guess plain is what makes it more durable that you won't feel the need to change it again and again. But the price point of £55 for a case does set me back a little. When it's just a case that doesn't come with stylus pen.

The next one that caught my eye was the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover.

Having a slim keyboard does tempt me a little, since I'm starting to get really hooked with doing all the work on my iPad. Yet the greed does help to thicken the case slightly, and weighing the needs between slim and convenience, it's just tough choice for me, especially at the price of £69.95, I need more time to think. 


Is it normal that I spent so much thoughts in merely deciding which iPad case to buy? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff