• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day Trip to Cotswolds

0 hugs
 
With my rising interest to get into photography recently (probably after watching too many eps of DigitalRevTV), I decided that it's a great opportunity to go outdoor for some good shots when Wayne invited me on very short notice to go for a short road trip with him to Cotswolds. To be completely honest, I'd never put my camera in good use as it's constantly being served in Auto mode. 😬

That few informative video tutorials on Youtube have given me a brief but slightly more substance than what I used to know about apertures, shutter speed, ISO and what not. Took a few shots, with different settings in mind, and though the outcome is not entirely 'pro', I still manage to see the difference already. 😛

 photo DSC_3012_zps1f24a677.jpg

 photo DSC_3025_zpsff5a6b23.jpg

 photo DSC_3061_zpsac3f6ca8.jpg

 photo DSC_3024_zpsb8c72581.jpg

 photo DSC_3035_zps3f83a137.jpg

 photo DSC_3038_zpsde8694cc.jpg

 photo DSC_3152_zps154bbcdc.jpg


 photo DSC_3150_zps4b94c936.jpg

Had so much fun being the photographer instead of giving way to my vanity to be 'in' the photo. This marks my first step to join in the amateur photographer wannabe. 😛 Being typical, once I started thinking about the technical stuff, I forgot to plan and think on the composition of the photo. 😪But it's fun. I look forward to improve!


“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”  Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff